Configuring High Availability Add-On for Orchestrator Error

Hi Renato,

thank you so much for your information. you save my day.

1 Like

HI All,

I am facing a similar issue with configuring HAA. The error that i am seeing on the IIS server Event Viewer is as below.

2022-06-21 10:21:53.0130 UiPath.IdentityServer.Web.Startup An error occurred during initialization of authentication methods
RedisConnectionExceptionIt was not possible to connect to the redis server(s). There was an authentication failure; check that passwords (or client certificates) are configured correctly. UnableToConnect on 10.255.12.201:10000/Interactive, Initializing/NotStarted, last: NONE, origin: BeginConnectAsync, outstanding: 0, last-read: 1s ago, last-write: 1s ago, keep-alive: 60s, state: Connecting, mgr: 10 of 10 available, last-heartbeat: never, global: 7s ago, v: 2.0.593.37019 at StackExchange.Redis.ConnectionMultiplexer.ConnectImplAsync(Object configuration, TextWriter log)
at Microsoft.Extensions.Caching.StackExchangeRedis.RedisCache.ConnectAsync(CancellationToken token)
at Microsoft.Extensions.Caching.StackExchangeRedis.RedisCache.GetAndRefreshAsync(String key, Boolean getData, CancellationToken token)
at Microsoft.Extensions.Caching.StackExchangeRedis.RedisCache.GetAsync(String key, CancellationToken token)
at UiPath.IdentityServer.Application.Services.CustomDistributedCache.GetAsync[T](String key, Func`1 factory, CancellationToken token)
at UiPath.IdentityServer.Application.Services.ExternalIdentityProviderService.GetPartitionActiveIdpsAsync(Partition partition)
at UiPath.IdentityServer.Application.Services.ExternalIdentityProviderService.GetHostPartitionActiveExternalIdentityProvidersAsync()
at UiPath.IdentityServer.Web.Extensions.Configuration.ExternalAuthenticationMethodsExtension.AddAuthenticationMethodsAsync(AuthenticationBuilder builder, IServiceProvider serviceProvider, AppSettings appSettings)

I have used the single line for the configuration of ā€œUiPath.Orchestrator.dllā€

<add key="LoadBalancer.UseRedis" value="true"/>
<add key="LoadBalancer.Enabled" value="false"/>
<add key="LoadBalancer.Redis.ConnectionString" value="10.255.12.200:10000,10.255.12.201:10000,password:****"/>

And the configuration that i have ā€œappsettings.Production.jsonā€

ā€œLoadBalancerSettingsā€: {
ā€œRedisConnectionStringā€: ā€œ10.255.12.200:10000,10.255.12.201:10000,password:*****ā€,
ā€œUseRedisā€: ā€œtrueā€
},

When i change it to use multiline as suggested in this post i am getting a duplicate Key error when trying to parse the JSON file.

I have the HAA Nodes setup on Azure VMā€™s using RHEL.

Any help and direction with this is very much appreciated.

Thanks
Madhan

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.