"Conditional Activity" with only "Then"

I got your point. Anyway in studio you are not working on raw code. You see each part of robot as graphic appliance and this will meet your suggestion that workflow will look nicer

1 Like

@Catalin_Stanciu check this out

1 Like

Hi,
Thank you for your suggestion. I added it to our internal ideas tracker for our team to consider.

1 Like

I made a custom activity “If without else block”
2020-06-09_16h38_30

and posted to nuget.org. It can be found in UiPath Studio via seach text “NBut”
https://www.nuget.org/packages/NBut.Workflow.Activities/1.0.0![2020-06-09_16h36_19|690x287](upload://4l1gj4qI1JFAfOArulWl37VBAIG.png)

3 Likes

Completed in 2021.4 release.

Cheers

2 Likes

True! I’ve marked it as such, thank you :slight_smile:

It is back again :unamused: System.Activities.Statements.If of package version 22.10.4 (maybe already in prior versions but that is what I am currently using) displays a Then block above an Else block:

Even though I very much prefer the new vertical visualization to the old side by side representation, it is a bummer that the Else block cannot be hidden. An instruction as simple as the one in the image above takes up ridiculous amounts of screen space.

I also played a bit with the UiPath.CoreActivities.IfElseIf activity. It allows for only a Then block being shown (and the margins of the block are smaller which is nice):

What is a pain though is that you cannot insert another else if once you added an else block (and the german translation is :clown_face:.