Condition if in robot

Hello, everyone!
I have a condition, if it is satisfied I go to the step of updating the table, but how can I add a step Else correctly, the essence of which is that if this condition is not met, I must skip a few steps and go to the step of opening the browser, which is in a different sequence

what should I add in “else”?
Help me please

Hi,

Could you please add your sequence as invoke work flow so that once else part triggers it will trigger that sequence. thanks.

1 Like

Hi @yulya

If the steps are outside for each you can use break in the else

Regards
Sudharsan

1 Like

if I use a break, then how can I then go to a specific step outside the sequence?

It will just break the for each and go out of the loop and continue the next steps.

Regards
Sudharsan

1 Like

Thanks for the help! I checked it works

1 Like

Please tell me how to fix it after “for each”, I have two more steps that need to be skipped so that the robot does not start the action immediately after “for each” but missed two steps

Okay then

• Assign a Boolean Variable- True before entering For each (This is for assigning true as default value so that if the condition satisfies inside for each for all loop it can able to process those two steps after for each)
  • Assign a boolean in the Else
    in Else - BoolVariable= False and then break

And after for each give a condition like
if “Your Boolean variable” = True
then process those two steps after for each
Else can be empty so that it can move next steps

Regards
Sudharsan

Thanks for the help, I used this, but I have a logic problem.
It turns out that if the robot finds only one value that does not satisfy the condition If, then it will give “false”, and I need it to remain in the loop if it finds the string “RM”, and if it does not find a single row with RM, it will leave the loop.
please tell me how best to fix the error?

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.