How do you select an item from a drop-down box when using AI Computer Vision recording? I’m unable to do so. What’s the trick to get AI Computer Vision to work with a drop-down box element? Here’s what’s happening:
- I start the AI Computer Vision recording session.
- Hover over the drop-down arrow of the drop-down box.
- Computer Vision selects the dro-down arrow and an anchor.
- I click on the drop down arrow and the dorp down menu flashes by in an instant. No time to select the option.
- If I click on the drop-down arrow one more time, the same thing happens and Computer Vision records it as a second instance of clicking the drop-down arrow.
I had a look at the AI Computer Vision video recording in UiPath Academy. The narrator therein manages to get the drop-down list to stay visible on the screen in order to select an option, but does not explain how to do that.
Anybody know how I can use AI Computer Vision to select an option from a drop-down menu when using the AI Computer Vision recording option?