Computer Vision and Click on a Button

@cosin @loginerror

Hello UiPath,
a tiny question: Based on the question from @Nicholas_Doss SAP Selectors Not Visible I tried a click on a button inside an SAP control with Computer Vision, but it don’t work. I selected the control and the click button activity. All seems to be well so far, but I got an error, that the rectangle is not unambiguously.

What is my error? How is it possible to handle this?

Thanks for answers and hints.
Best regards
Stefan

Hi. It looks like you’re not using the latest beta version, but an alpha. Please try again with the latest beta and post back, with the versions for ComputerVision and UIA that you are using, as well as a screenshot of the app (or at least the area that you need to work with)

1 Like

@Cosin

Hello Cosin,
yes, you are right, but that is all I can found.

Where can I find the actual beta?
Thanks and best regards
Stefan

Hi @StefanSchnell

Refer the below post on how to install beta version

1 Like

@anil5

Hello Anil,
thank you very much :slightly_smiling_face:
Best regards
Stefan

@Cosin

Hello Cosin,
I tried it again with this packages:

Here the screenshot of the app, in this case the SAP GUI for Windows.

Here I selected a GuiGridView

Unfortunately is the result the same.

Here my process as template: CVSAPGuiGridView.zip (6.8 KB)

Thanks and best regards
Stefan

Since that was done on an outdated version, tre deleting the Anchor Base and its contents and redo it, it should be fine

1 Like

@Cosin

Hello Cosin,
thanks for your hint. I deleted the whole sequence an created a new, but the result is the same.
Do you have another idea.
Thanks for your support.
Best regards
Stefan

MainXAML.zip (7.0 KB)

Hi Stefan,

Looks like the project itself has some issues with some missing or impossible to resolve namespaces.

The system.drawing namespace is imported automatically normally.

Please create a new project, with the same packages, with the only difference that you don’t install the System.Management package.

See if it works, and then add the System.Management package if need to use it.
It is possible that that package has different dependencies than our Computer Vision package, which cause the intended namespaces to not be imported correctly.

1 Like

@Ciprian_Forcos

Hello Ciprian,
thank you very much. You are right, with a new project and without System.Management package it works :slightly_smiling_face:
Very interesting. Do I have the possibility as a user to recognize such dependencies?
Thanks again and best regards
Stefan

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.