Compilation Error found in file

excel

updateExcelTest.xaml (399.5 KB)
SRM-System-Check.xlsx (1.3 MB)

Hello,

Whenever I run this code, I face some compilation errors, it has no impact on my result but it shows somehow as errors. Would you please help me how to solve this error.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

If you refer to this:

Those are not errors but log messages that the developer created, they might be due to some business rules but are definitely not UiPath Errors.

Workflow runs fine for me.

Cheers.

No no not this one. I know they are log message which I have kept for tracking.

I am receiving below mentioned error very first. It has no impact on result but it still comes. When I googled about the error it shows kind of a compilation error. May be any DLL file is missing. I do not know how to solve.

System.BadImageFormatException: Format of the executable (.exe) or library (.dll) is invalid.
at Mono.Cecil.PE.ImageReader.ReadOptionalHeaders(UInt16& subsystem, UInt16& dll_characteristics)
at Mono.Cecil.PE.ImageReader.ReadImage()
at Mono.Cecil.PE.ImageReader.ReadImageFrom(Stream stream)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.ReadModule(Stream stream, ReaderParameters parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.ReadModule(String fileName, ReaderParameters parameters)
at UiPath.Project.ActivityPackageManager.FindAssembly(String xamlNamespace, String unresolvedName)
System.BadImageFormatException: Format of the executable (.exe) or library (.dll) is invalid.
at Mono.Cecil.PE.ImageReader.ReadOptionalHeaders(UInt16& subsystem, UInt16& dll_characteristics)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.ReadModule(Stream stream, ReaderParameters parameters)
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.ReadModule(String fileName, ReaderParameters parameters)
at UiPath.Project.ActivityPackageManager.FindAssembly(String xamlNamespace, String unresolvedName)

I have not kept any try-catch activity in starting for system.exception. Still it is coming first and then code gets executed.

this is my actual File updateExcel.xaml (426.7 KB)

Hi,

Run all fine here with no errors so it might not be related to your workflow but rather your installation think you should consider:

Cleaning any possible custom activity packages that you have (error seems to start there).
Finally if you don’t have any or it changes nothing you try reinstall UiPath.

Then if it persists you should create support ticket with all info about your machine (OS version, .Net framework etc… ).

Good luck.