Comparison of values in a particular column of an excel file with run time values in a textbox of a web form

So what I want to do is , to match the DEALER COST (last column of excel) values with the UI . When I fill all the details in the UI, then automatically the dealer cost gets populated in the textbox . So my AIM is to compare the dealer cost of UI with Dealer cost of Excel.

![ww1|690x113] pls help me .

this is the excel file…you can see that dealer cost is 190 in both the cases…so this is I need to verify for below cases

Fine
hope these steps would help you resolve this
–use a excel application scope and pass the file path as input
–then use a READ RANGE activity and get the output with a variable oftype datatable named dt
–now use for each row loop and pass the above variable as input
–then inside the loop use a open browser and inside that container perform the set of activities we want
–then finally inside the open browser use a GET TEXT activity and get the output with a variable of type string named str_input
or if that method doesntt work try with anchor base activity where choose the Dealer Cost term as anchor with Find element and in the right side of anchor base use GET TEXT OR SCREEN SCRAPPING METHOD to get the value of that field

–now use IF condition like this
str_input.Equals(row(“DEALER COST”).ToString)
If true it will go to THEN PART where we can include the activity we need or it will go to ELSE part

Cheers @rishabhverma

not able to understand your solution. Can you please help me with screenshots

May I know at which step you got stuck
Cheers @rishabhverma