Compare the name which i get from the get text (from website) with name column in sheet one if it is there then it shud copy that respect region

I need to compare the name which i get from the get text (from website) with name column in sheet one if it is there then it shud copy that respect region (next column) and past it into another sheet (sheet2 region). can any one please help me with this

Hi,
I am generating a code from a registration page. when i fill all the data in the from after that i got a popup with code. Can anyone tell that how to take that code in excel file?
Please help me as soon as possible…

Hi @ryava_santhoshi,

1)once you get the text from website store it in a variable (strName)
2)then use read range to the excel sheet 1 using read range activity output will be a datatable
3)use that datatable
4) use for each row for that datatable
5)in foreach use if strname =item.tostring
in yes block use
to select the column that you want using LINQ

6)strCol = (((From dr As DataRow In dtData Select Convert.tostring(dr(“ColumnName”))).ToArray()).Distinct()).ToArray()

7)dtData is your datatable and then the Columnname is your name of column in excel
then strcol is you array of string

8)then use for each strcol
9) inside foreach use if counter =1
then yes
write range for the first time into the excel sheet 2
if no
append range from the second time into the excel sheet 2

I hope this helps

Regards
Srish

1 Like

hi you said for eachrow in 4th point and again for each in 5th point please can you give me clarity

Hi @ryava_santhoshi,

5th point is inside the foreach
there is only one foreach here

I hope this helps

Regards
Srish

1 Like

4th point is to use for eacr row right and then inside of that you want me to use for each?

Hi @ryava_santhoshi,

there is only one foreachrow
for that use IF condition