Compare range and write data?

Compare range and write data?

File config as below.

File input as below.

I want to read column FYP and column PlanCode from input file for compare range in file config.

and write output that match in column Item and column Amount (Follow yellow highlight)

Now I create flow as below.
But not correct , If have row
in input don’t match in file config.

Please guide me for solve it.

input (12).xlsx (9.7 KB)
Config.xlsx (19.0 KB)
Main (20).xaml (44.9 KB)

@fairymemay Can you explain a bit brief. You want to compare Column Plan code, FYP from input file with the columns from the config. What are those column names. Also, from where you are getting the values of Item and Amount to write it back in the input file

@ushu I want to compare as below.

1. Column Plan code from input with the columns Plan Code from the config

2. If Plan Code from file input have match value in column Plan Code From Config file —> compare column FPY (input file) with column Specific Rate and Specific Rate2
    2.1 Check condition for pass value in column Product from file config —> write in column Item and column Amount in file input.

3. But If Plan Code from file input not match value in column Plan Code From Config file ----> compare column FPY (input file) with column Other Rate and other Rate2
    3.1 Check condition for pass value in column Product from file config —> write in column Item and column Amount in file input.

you can refer to my xaml.
Main1.xaml (25.3 KB)
Input and config file:
InputFile.xlsx (9.7 KB)
ConfigFile.xlsx (18.9 KB)

Input

result

1 Like

@jack.chan I think you miss one condition.

If column PlanCode (input) not found in column Plan Code (Config)
Compare range with column Other Rate and Other Rate2 (file connfig)

Example
FYP = 50000 and Plan code not match in column PlanCode compare with Specific Rate and Specific Rate2

Please guide me more.

@fairymemay
Heres the updated xaml,
Main1.xaml (44.8 KB)

Result

1 Like

@jack.chan Please resend file .xaml.
Because file update not show.

pls check now!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.