Community Events Page - Join your Local Chapter

Hello UiPath Community!

It’s been a long time since we have had updates surrounding our community programs and events. We are proud to announce our new page on Connect, our community events page! :partying_face:

You asked and we listened,… this is where you’re able to find all upcoming community events from virtual meetups, hackathons, and other global events that are upcoming. All events are verified by UiPath for you to participate in and get the best RPA experience. Make sure to sign-in with your UiPath account, and join a global and local chapter to stay updated with all of your local UiPath events.

If you don’t see a chapter in the city you’re based in, and want to start your own chapter, OR you want to help organize in the city of your local chapter, fill out our application form HERE.

We are excited to continue to build the RPA community with each of you. See you online at the next virtual event! :star_struck:

47 Likes

Can’t wait to start using the new platform! :clap::clap::partying_face:

6 Likes

woop woop, hackathons :partying_face:

7 Likes

@dianamorgan, Thank you. This is awesome!

6 Likes

Great initiative :+1:

5 Likes

oh yeahhhhh :sunglasses:

4 Likes

we will have many more in the future! :star2:

2 Likes

of course! more to come :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: Words are powerless to express my gratitude!!!

4 Likes

This is exciting. Thanks for sharing @dianamorgan. Can you please DM me? I’m having trouble applying to start a new chapter for UiPath.

3 Likes

Buenos dias , hay forum locales en español ???

3 Likes

I’m from a non IT background can I take RPA as my career now I’m 33 years old, actually I don’t have a degree also what I have is a 3 years diploma in Electrical and Electronics.
Thank you

3 Likes

There is also a Japan UiPath User Community event page!
great!

8 Likes

Wow! Its a great opportunity to meet and chat with the our own around passionate people!!

5 Likes

:))))) :heart:

2 Likes

A welcome initiative to help organize and bring the RPA community together. Will be helpful to get to know other RPA professionals in your local area.

Will be interesting to see how we organize around these events.

4 Likes

I am NON IT background, how can I enter the RPA career.

3 Likes

I find RPA to be a very good “entry” in the world of programming, as you do more “visual programming” and less hard-core coding. Go through the official Academy training, it is excellent, then you could start following some youtube channels to get even more real-live scenarios training, and start doing some projects for yourself.

Try these out:

9 Likes

Love it!! Doesn’t matter where in the world you are, UiPath Community can be brought together :hugs:

6 Likes