Community edition, can't execute processes, getting "To execute process, please activate a licence"

Hello,

Please can you help on the below. I have created and ran couple of processes since couple of days however today when I started working on a new process and try to run, I got the below pop up & I tried to execute my old processes, however I got the same message for them as well.

Regards,
Datta

@datta.shirsand

Welcome to the UIPath Community.

Please check once are you behind any firewall or if you are using any Anti-virus and check once is it blocking it or not ?

If yes then disable anti virus and run the workflow once and see.

Hello Lakshman,

Thanks for the reply. As I mentioned in my previous post I already created & ran couple processes on the existing system settings and it worked fine however I am facing this issue today only.

I do not have option to disable my anti virus. Also I closed my UiPath session and launched the tool again and went to Help > License Details. It asked for activating the license.
I selected ‘Activate community edition’ and for the confirmation message saying that ‘You license activated’ however when I try to run any of the exiting process, getting the same error message.
Please help on this.

1 Like

@datta.shirsand

What anti virus are you using ? Have you installed it recently ?

I am using Symantec Antivirus and it is not installed recently.

1 Like

@lakshman

Any help on this at the earliest will be appreciated.

@datta.shirsand

Could you please uninstall UIPath studio and delete appData and then install it again.

Are you connected to orchestrator? Try disconnecting from that. Maintenance on the http://platform.uipath.com/ was performed recently and many unused tenants where removed, this could be causing this issue.

1 Like

Hi , I have same problem. i resolved using below steps.
1)Uninstall UiPath Studio.
2)Delete Uipath folder from C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local.
3)copy the machine key when open pop-up for Activation and use same email id
4) and past it below url https://www.uipath.com/renew-community-license and confirm using same email ID and click renew license.
5) Start your UIPath studio.

It’s working fine…:slight_smile: