Columns are not displaying correctly when selected as table using Data scraping


#1

Scenario:

Steps to reproduce:

Go to www.xe.com
select data scraping from UIpath
select table and verify the columns

Current Behavior:

Expected Behavior:

Studio/Robot/Orchestrator Version:

Last stable behavior:
Last stable version:
OS Version:
Others if Relevant: (workflow, logs, .net version, service pack, etc):


#2

Go to https://www.google.com/finance/historical?q=NSE%3ATCS&ei=HeEjWej3LsbAugS-s6uYBQ
select data scraping from UIpath
click on one cloumn and then in dialog box select whole table and select Edit Data defination.
and here you go…


#3

I tried in the same way. But columns are not populating correctly. Will attach the file


#4

Columns are populating correctly(edit definition) but names are not displaying


#5

Hi @ravi,

I tried it and I am getting the Column Names too :

Please try it once again and if you try to capture the first element as Table Header itself.

Regards,
V


#6

Hi vikas

If you check the column names 1st column should be blank.It is displaying as USD. Last column is displaying as column 9 which should be JPY.

Regards
Ravi


#7

Yes, This is because the meta data is giving the values in the same format.

You can use String Operations if the pattern is similar all the time. Either by assigning the the column values to the subsequent column or pushing the required values to another Data Table

Regards,
V


#8

Ok. Thanks