Column names

Hi have 2 excel sheets
Excel sheet 1 excel sheet 2
ColumnName1 ColumnName2
axis bank sheet-1 axis bank sheet-2
citi bank sheet-1 citi bank sheet-2
kotak bank sheet-1 kotake bank sheet-2

like this i have different sheets and from them i need to take citi bank details from each sheet…my work flow is iteratin thru each sheet and this names are different in each sheet…can any one suggest me how to pick this values from each sheet

1 Like

Hi,

First you need to see how many sheets you have in you excel : ExcelWorkbook.getsheets and store it in an array.
Loop through the array by using for each and in for each read the sheet and the output will be stored in datatable and you can use “if” condition to filter the rows for citi bank and store it in a new Datatable.

1 Like

how to search in pdf for some data and when if is found how to copy that whole page data into outlook mail body (to send that outlook mail), can you please let me know

1 Like

If the data is in PDF, then the best method to get the required output is using Regular Expressions.

2 Likes

can you please tell me in detail

1 Like

First you have to use Read PDF text and you get the output as string and based on some unique reference point for a particular row for CITI bank, we can retrieve the particular row using regular expressions

If you have the same input sheet, you can provide.

1 Like

i will tell you clearly…starting of this discussion i filtered citi bank values and stored them as string and now i have to search this this values in pdf. if they are present in pdf na i have to copy that entire page to the outlook mail body

1 Like