Column 'Address' not belong to data table error

I’m trying to use ‘Send Outlook Mail Message’ to send a reminder email to a list of email addresses in an Excel worksheet. Below is my workflow and a screenshot of a dummy Excel sheet where the email address is contained in column D (“Address”). I first Read Range and use an output datable called ‘emailsDT’. I then used For Each Row and Send Outlook Mail Msg but it’s giving me the error that Address field isn’t recognised as a field in the data table. Does anyone know what I’m doing wrong? Any help would be much appreciated!

uipath error

Hi @kerri.tiam2

If possible can you share the excel workbook?

Thank you,
Prashant

Hi @PRASHANT_GABHANE

Excel workbook attached, thanks!

Past_Due_Invoice_Report_240521.xlsx (10.2 KB)

Hi @kerri.tiam2

There is a space in the Address column at starting.
because of this bot is unable to read the column name.
Remove the space from excel. and try

Thank you,
Prashant

1 Like

Thank you @PRASHANT_GABHANE ! For some reason I checked for spaces after the word Address and not before… maybe I’ve been staring at this for a bit too long…!

I ran the workflow and came across a subsequent error concerning my dictionary. Would you happen to know what’s the cause of this error as well by any chance? I used a Config file using Excel to define some standard email variable such as Subject and Body. I then get an error telling me that “Send Outlook Mail Message: The given key was not present in he dictionary”. I checked for spaces but it all seems fine?

Config.xlsx (10.1 KB)

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.