Collect text to excel from each row

My process is to type in every name in my excelsheet, and it will search and collect another text.
I used for each row to type the name and search and afew clicks to get into the page.
Now i want to collect every text and paste into every row.
Now i want it to collect the text and paste it to every row. But i do not know because i already used for each row to type in the name. Now it need to continue to collect the text during the for each loop so every name will have it text of the description.

Can anyone help me out? It sounds very confusing please advise

1 Like

Hi @haziqh

Use for each row in DT

Type Into row(“Column Name”).ToString amd press enter

Use Get attribute and based on the selector check the aaname

Build Datatable Activity

Use add data row
Use write range activity

Thanks
Ashwin.S

1 Like

Test.xlsx (8.0 KB)

This is what i have done

Im already generating a for each loop to type in the names , and during for each names i need to collect another set of names, so where do i start?

Hi @haziqh
is get atttibute activity based on selector is working

row(3)=strinput assign pass the assign inside for each row

Thanks
Ashwin.S

If i use add data row during for each loop, how do i use this activity? I want to add it in my excel in starting from C1 onwards to collect the names

Hi @haziqh

pass the values in array row
{stringvar1,stringvar2,stringvar3}
Use Build Datatable activity before add data row and add the columns
Thanks
Ashwin S

can you show an example on how to use the array row? I do not how to use it, and the values is in loop do i still need to list down alot of stringvariable ? since only 1 is passing to add into the array row

Hi @haziqh
Check the screenshot

i cant read the full code , i assume is {strinput.ToArrayRow} ? I cant seem to get it right
after this all i need to is just add write range for that database to add into the C1 Column range correct?

Hi @haziqh

Yes
Write range and mention the range as "C1:C+Datatable.rows.count.ToString

Thanks
Ashwin S

How do u write it ?

Hi @haziqh

Check this

Thanks
Ashwin S

@haziqh Try this ”C”+DtInput.Rows.Count.ToString