CoE Summit | September 7-16 - Everything you want to know about an RPA center of excellence!

:raised_hands: Hi everyone!

There’s been a lot of questions around the automation center of excellence and we decided to address them at the upcoming CoE Summit

From September 7 to 16 we’ll host four webinars where automation leaders of AGL Energy (Australia), NOS (Portugal), Ingram Micro (USA), and our own RPA CoE will discuss the importance of a dedicated automation team at your company, and answers some questions like:

• How to prioritize automation ideas? Which automations are built by the CoE and which—by the citizen developers?
  • How does process discovery fit into the development cycle and what is agile RPA?
  • How is the CoE organized in other companies? What skills are needed to build a team that scales automation?

:sunglasses: Intrigued? The registrations are now open! Join us live and don’t forget to pick the hour that best fits your schedule.

Can’t make it? Register anyway! We will record the sessions and send them to you as soon as they are available.

Hope to see you there!

11 Likes

Count me in!

1 Like

Registered !!! :star_struck:

1 Like

smashed the register summit button just now. :hammer: :computer_mouse:

1 Like

Thank you for you reply…Is there any provision to establish Centre of Excellence in RPA in our Engineering College. RMK Engineering College Tamilnadu.Eager to establish CoE in our college to train our students in RPA.

1 Like

Nice, interesting topics!

Which webinars will cover agile RPA?

1 Like

Thanks! The one on September 16, you have the whole schedule here: Center of Excellence Summit | UiPath
Even if you can’t make, it by registering you’ll get all 4 webinar recordings once we have them :slight_smile:

1 Like

Registered !!! :star_struck:

1 Like

Registration done !!!

/R
Balamurugan.S

1 Like

Its Done :star_struck:

1 Like

I watched the recording and the part about agile RPA was great food for thought.

I think many CoEs find themselves challenged by continuous changes and the approach of continuous testing and integration @ThomasStocker showcased is very promising for RPA scaling efforts. Great demo in Jira & Test Manager and nice slides!

Cheers

1 Like