Cloud Uipath is not working in my laptop

Cloud.uipath.com is not opening in chrome, Microsoft and Incognito window also. It is just Loading and not getting any error. Uipath studio is working fine. in other laptops my cloud account is working in other laptops. Let me know how to sort-out the issue.

Hello @Sathyavani

Are you getting any error? Maybe you can open the console and check whether any error is there.
I suspect it is due to the restriction from your company network. Maybe you can try to whitelist the url and check it once.

i have tired all and my company side also there is no problem because i checked in other laptop and its opening and working fine. only in my laptop its just loading. from yesterday i am facing this issue and i have checked all the previous post in forum and tired all the steps nothing is working out

@Sathyavani So the same url works in all the laptops except your machine doesnt seem the url issue.

Can you try clearing the cache and open the url. Also, did you try in another browser?

I have tried all the browser like chrome, Microsoft Edge and IE Explorer nothing working expect it just loading. And by clearing all the catches and cookies in my system i have tired restarting the system as well.

authCallback?code=SYLPDjxtlO6V3etm9vEQ9H_0pKsTQm3Ln1Y5kxuYsapLz&state=OWxSODl6MUlVTEFLZURiUVRVTXFDWH5pdGRKV200dW5wa3hkNTVSYlNRTA%3D%3D

this is the link getting in browser when i am typing cloud.uipath.com.

Hi!

Clear the cache in Chrome browser!

Regards,

@Sathyavani Did you restarted the system?

Also plz check the below doc.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.