Now a days every business relies on cloud services. Right from development to deployment everything is moving to cloud or it’s already been on the cloud and even those who have on-premises services will be move to cloud in future.
However, many businesses pay thousands of dollars to many cloud monitoring apps and plus requires lots of resources to manage that app/software for troubleshooting and support purpose. In short, cloud monitoring tools help assess the state of cloud-based infrastructure. These tools track the performance, safety, and availability of crucial cloud apps and services.
It’s ok if you have few clouds services account. But imagine, if you have fifty different clients and managing their cloud account and resources can be very tedious when it’s repetitive work.
So, let’s look the list of few repetitive task which are performed on the daily basis for cloud monitoring and support :
• Checking the back up of different cloud services/instance
• Monitoring cloud storage resources and their processes provisioned to virtual machines, services, databases, and applications
• Deleting the unwanted files(logs files), which are repeatedly created on the server.
• Checking whether security patches available or not and applying the patch whenever needed through the cloud console
• Monitoring virtual network resources, devices, connections, and performance.
• Tracking the processes, traffic, availability and resource utilization of cloud-hosted websites, high CPU utilization.
• Monitor cloud Usages and Costs
These kinds of tasks can be done through RPA-UiPath. Here we can easily get the required data from Cloud Dashboard, process it, and build the application through UiPath apps which can display all these info through a single click based on the client details.
Imagine, amount of time and cost will be saved through this utility to monitor cloud account of fifty different client.
Here, I have just provided simple use cases however you can customize or add the requirement as per the organization’s need.
Let us understand the AS-IS workflow, TO-BE workflow:
Industry categories for this use case: Customer Service, Finance, Information Technology and Services, Marketing Sales, Operations
Skill level required: Intermediate
UiPath Products that were used: UiPath Studio, UiPath Action Center, UiPath Apps, UiPath Orchestrator
Other applications that were used: -
Other resources: -
What is the top ROI driver for this use case?: Accelerate growth and operational efficiency