Close a Tab!

I wanna mention a side note here @vvaidya

as @Hazem said [quote=“Hazem, post:1, topic:4213”]
,I just wanna to close the second tab,it’ll always has dynamic url (always change)
but will always got this Url (https://www.pinterest.com/ (the name that’ll change) / )
so,I wanna to choose the tab that include the url + the changeable name
[/quote]

So “Get Attribute Activity” with Url activity will return always dynamic url so he will not be sure to validate although he can match the domain pinterest url but it will be simple to use here
Get Attribute” Activity with “title” attribute so it will return the Title(you can use wildcard as well if title also showing username or some dynamic string) of that tab so @Hazem will be able to validate that and can use close tab on it either using “Close tab” Activity or “ctrl+w” shortcut key.

If you use IE, then you’re using Windows, which means you’re probably familiar with the ALT + TAB shortcut key for switching between open applications. If so, then all you have to do to switch between tabs in IE is to press CTRL + TAB. That will simply rotate your through all the tabs going forward and then starting from the beginning again when you reach the last tab on the right.

If you want to go the other way, right to left, then press CTRL + SHIFT + TAB. If you want to go to a specific tab, you can press CTRL + N, where N is a number between 1 and 8. Unfortunately, you can’t go past 8, so if you have more than eight tabs, you’ll have to use a different keyboard shortcut or just click on it. CTRL + 9 will take you to the last tab, even if there are more than 8!

Regards…!!
Aksh

3 Likes