Client Security Hash Problem - ACME SHA

Hello Team,

I was able to successfully ran the client security hah problem in my system. I am using google chrome for running the problem since IE is not available. Once I upload the solution into UiPath I am getting a result of 0/100. Just want to know if you have any insight to the problem I am facing.

Thanks in advance

Hi
Check with these points

1. Make sure the mail is you used is same as in UiPath platforms

2. Then make sure the output file is sent along the project folder

3. Do not reset the test data

4. Verify that WI4 items are set to completed and Upload iDs are different

5. Upload the zip file again and give a try

Cheers @Sachin_P_K

Thank you for the quick response. I will try to follow your instructions, to be on the same page please find below the steps that I follow currently

1. I have logged in using my Google account. so the email id used in all the UiPath platform are the same

2. I will zip the entire project folder for uploading purpose. (Entire folder → Right click → Compress to zip file) (Could you please explain what you meant by “output file is sent along the project folder”)

3. I will reset the ACME data, to make sure the W15 items are now not in ‘Completed’ status for the testing purpose before uploading the zip file for evaluation. (Could you please explain what you meant by “Upload iDs are different”)

4. Upload the zip file for valuation

Thanks

1 Like

I just would like to reiterate what I shared
The above mentioned points were
considered by me when I submitted the file which is been very long time
I would rather suggest to go through the submission procedure in the current program as there can be some changes included

I think it should be fine if everything is followed and I wish you get the assessment cleared

@Sachin_P_K

Thanks for the response. I followed your instructions and checked their instructions as well. Could not find any reason to fail apart from the fact that I am using google chrome. Will try to find the reason and update here if I found something.

Thanks