Client Security Hash - Cannot figure out Error!

I cannot figure out why I am getting the following error message. It seems to be scanning the work items, but then it stops at the end. Attached I’ve provided the package. Please help!

{
“message”: “System error at initialization: Syntax error: Missing operand after ‘‘WI5’’ operator. at Source: System.Data”,
“level”: “Fatal”,
“logType”: “User”,
“timeStamp”: “10:34:40”,
“processVersion”: “1.0.0”,
“jobId”: “168f027e-8327-41de-b941-506037b78cea”,
“robotName”: “MitchDRobot”,
“machineId”: 154378,
“fileName”: “Main”
}

CalculateClienthHash2.zip (727.3 KB)

@Mitchell_Binder

In your Assign activity, you forgot the ‘=’ between Type and WI5

Hope this helps.

1 Like

So that did help, thank you! but now I am having a new problem. it keeps opening the SHA1 and ACME windows over and over and over again. Maybe I missed a step? The error log looks like the attached from Transaction 1 through Transaction 16.

Can you take a screenshot of your import arguments for the invoke workflow?

Could you run in debug mode and take a screenshot when it breaks?

When you invoke your ‘Process.xaml’ did you import the Config file?

I think I imported the Config File? Attached is the error message I get. Below is the full error message.

UiPath.Ipc.RemoteException wrapping System.NullReferenceException at lambda_method(Closure , ActivityContext )
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.Activities.VisualBasicValue1.Execute(CodeActivityContext context) at System.Activities.CodeActivity1.InternalExecuteInResolutionContext(CodeActivityContext context)
at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteInResolutionContext[T](ActivityInstance parentInstance, Activity1 expressionActivity) at System.Activities.InArgument1.TryPopulateValue(LocationEnvironment targetEnvironment, ActivityInstance activityInstance, ActivityExecutor executor)
at System.Activities.RuntimeArgument.TryPopulateValue(LocationEnvironment targetEnvironment, ActivityInstance targetActivityInstance, ActivityExecutor executor, Object argumentValueOverride, Location resultLocation, Boolean skipFastPath)
at System.Activities.ActivityInstance.InternalTryPopulateArgumentValueOrScheduleExpression(RuntimeArgument argument, Int32 nextArgumentIndex, ActivityExecutor executor, IDictionary2 argumentValueOverrides, Location resultLocation, Boolean isDynamicUpdate) at System.Activities.ActivityInstance.ResolveArguments(ActivityExecutor executor, IDictionary2 argumentValueOverrides, Location resultLocation, Int32 startIndex)
at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager, Location resultLocation)

Correction: didn’t import the Config file into process. Just updated and will try again.

Ok, couple issues I found:

Imports when invoking your ‘Process.xaml’ should look like this (or similar):

Also in your config sheet, remove the ‘account/login’ from the System1 URL. --> causes an issue when navigating to a new work-items page.

Working!!! Thank you so much!!!

No problem, glad I was able to help.

Best of luck with the future assignments :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.