Client hash secure assignment

i am doing client hash assigment and stuck in passing dictionary values.
How to do this step :Add a new sequence after the Invoke KillAllProcesses activity to read the input transactions data table ?
i am getting error while running “key is not found”

Hey @vinsmart06,

That step just says to add an empty sequence right below the ‘Invoke KillAllProcesses’ activity.

This sequence will basically includes the invoke activities for your System1 Workflows (e.g. Login, Navigate to WorkItems, Extract WorkItems, Logout) which will basically retrieve the WorkItems data table.

Let me know if helps.

Thanks,
Rammohan B.

Hi Ram,
Thanks for the reply.
When i am running the system1 login, it is giving exception. Key was not found. But i have checked all keya are present in excel file.
Please help.

Thanks.

Have you imported the arguments for System1-Login workflow? Is it still throwing the error?

Also, check if you are importing the arguments for ‘GetAppCredentials.xaml’ under System1-Login workflow.

Thanks,
Rammohan B.

Yes, imported all arguments.
Exact error is "system error at initialization: The given key was not present in the dictionary. at source: mscorlib

Check if this thread helps,

Attach your workflow, if its still not resolved.

Thanks,
Rammohan B.

I am facing new problem now. previous issue is resolved.

wllist should be DataRow instead of DataRow.

Also, correct the syntax to: TransactionData.Select(“Type=‘WI5’ AND Status=‘Open’”)

Let me know if it solves.

Thanks,
Rammohan B.

how to solve this.

out_TransactionItem argument should be of type DataRow.

Thanks,
Rammohan B.

But when i changed the type to datarow, it is failing get transaction item.

Can you send the screenshot, where it is exactly failing with TransactionItem.? Basically all the TransactionItem variables and argument should be of type DataRow and not QueueItem.

Thanks,
Rammohan B.

above if activity. For retrieving queue. I think type is queue item.

‘Get Queue Item’ activity is not needed. You can delete that since your transaction item is basically retrieved from the DataTable (in your case its in_wllist).

Thanks,
Rammohan B.

Thanks.
The activities are already in place, so we only need to change the value of TransactionID in the Assign activity to “out_TransactionItem(“WIID”).ToString”.
What is WIID in above statement. Which type of this ?

@vinsmart06 it’s Datarow

ClientInformation.Substring(ClientInformation.IndexOf("Client ID: ")+"Client ID: ".Length).Split(Environment.NewLine.ToCharArray)(0)

What is clientinformation in this statement ?

@vinsmart06,clientInformation is the data which you have extracted from the work items.From this you need to extract clientId,Clientname and clientcountry
Thanks,
Sreekanth.k

Do i need to declare client information variable ?

Yes @vinsmart06.