Clicking problem

Hello guys,

i am facing issue in clicking
my condition of clicking is i have a list of incidents but i only want to click on those incidents (one by one) which is 10 days old than today,
what to do :slight_smile:

for example

bot is still clicking on the 1st one which is wrong so need help guys,

thanks in advance

Check the selector and make it dynamic.

Use the dowhile loop to click for second and so on

I assume you are redirecting to another page once you click on the row.
You can follow below steps
scrape entire data from web table and get the id\url to be visited
filter data table based on the date condition
loop through filtered data table
visit each link individually

Hi @hassan1

Try to use following statement to get the ten days back date and time.
create a variable to hold the result and pass it as a selector in Click activity.

Code: DateTime.Now.AddDays(-10).ToString(“MMM dd, yyyy hh:mm:ss tt”)

Regards,
Kommi Jeevan.

1 Like

thanks bro but when i make it dynamic the bot clicking somewhere else :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you share the selector atleast of 2 rows

Thanks

1 Like

thanks i tried this way and i am getting the (-10 days) value but still something is wrong,

i added get text activity to read the date then created variable “lastten”

then added assign activity where lastten = DateTime.Now.AddDays(-10).ToString(“MMM dd, yyyy hh:mm:ss tt”)

and i am getting (-10 days) value now i want to add this varible in Click selector but could not :frowning: any suggestion?

1 Like

send your click activity selector screen shot.

click activity in properties panel click target inside click selector there you can pass lastten variable.

thanks a lot :slight_smile:

now click working fine

Kommi bro,

now another issue :slight_smile:
robot is just ready dates -10 what i need is what ever the dates are greater than 10 days robot should read that, any suggestions

now another issue :slight_smile:
robot is just reading dates which is -10 but what i need is what ever the dates are greater than 10 days robot should read that, any suggestions

robot is just reading dates which is -10 but what i need is what ever the dates are greater than 10 days robot should read that, any suggestions

First you do data scrapping and get all the date timestamp. Later you loop and put if condition to check if date is greater than 10(as per your requirement), if yes the then click by passing dynamic selector. Hope it will work!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.