Click, Type Into,Hotkey ACTIVITIES DOES NOT WORK IN ROBOT MACHINE

Hi everyone,

I have robot machine and my three processes work in there. But the click, type into, send hotkey activities does not work.

When i triggered the processes from UiPath Assistant or manually , process works successfully. But when i triggered the processes from Orchestrator, it throws an timeout exception.

I restarted machine and robot services but it didn’t help.

Do you have any suggestions for this problem ?

Thanks.

Hi @ozgesdvc,

When the error comes have you used any screenshot capturing mechanism to recognize the screen robot is failing?

Thanks

Hi,

Yes, I have.

So are the required screens present on the screen where the BOT has to work?, also if you are working in any browser try once with removing, cleaning the cache and again installing the chrome extension.

Robot works in java application for these processes, not chrome or any browser.

Robot opens application, then login screen occurs. But Robot couldn’t enter user id in login screen. It threw timeout exception.

To solve the problem, I activated the “simulate click” feature in all click and type into activities, the timeout error was resolved for these activities. But then it throws timeout error again when it come to send hotkey activity in the process.

By the way, when I triggered these process from orchestrator in different robot machine, it works.

I strongly think that the problem is in the robot machine.

it seems to be very specific to that machine, something causing the application/elements to lose focus, and thus activities fail. Check if there is anything stealing the focus on that machine, like … News on Windows feature or similar. Just an idea …