Click text - SAP

Hi

I created a workflow for order processing and it works ok. But I have issues when running the script on laptop screen. I created the workflow on the “big” screen on the extended desktop but when just working on the laptop it will not execute some of the “Click text” activities. I tried click image as well but same issue. One of the issues is that the Text part will shrink - for example when creating a PO at full screen it will say “Delivery/Invoice” but on the laptop screen it will be “Delivery/Invo…” One way would be just add 2 click text activities so if one fails it will do another one but is there better solution to fix this? I also tried Click text and then added “Delviery/Invo*” but seems that one will not work :smile:

Thanks

1 Like

@sportnet

Welcome to the UIpath Community.

Check either Simulate Type or SendWindowMessage properties for that Click Activity and then check once.

Hi
Welcome to uipath community

Fine try to use Send hot keys with key tab and use n number of send hot key activities with that key until it reaches the field where we want to go
And use a send hot key activity finally with a key enter to click on that button
It is similar to the way we we do with keyboard instead of mouse to navigate to a field or button in the screen

Hope this would help you
Cheers @sportnet

First, thanks for quick reply! Will check into these as I understand these are also necessary for background processing in SAP what I want to learn to do next! So will search more about these.

Thanks again!

1 Like

Thanks, will look into this as well!

1 Like

Great
any issues still to be discussed
Cheers @sportnet