Click Save: Cannot find in assignment 2

Hello, the robot processes the first transaction, changes the status to complete, but when the second transaction starts executing, it no longer recognizes the save drop down button.
Can anyone help?

Can you please share the selectors you are using for the activity ?

selector looks like this when transaction 2 starts

@MGomesP

Compare both the selectors of first and second iteration and remove that variable part and then try once.

Hi @MGomesP,

Seems like your selector is not stable for save drop down button.
To make it stable, you need to use Relative Selector.
How?
Open the uiexplorer and select Indicate Element and indicate the save Drop Down Arrow first.
Then again from uiexplorer select Indicate Anchor and indicate the save button as an anchor.

Or Alternatively,
You can put asterisk(*) at indicated place in the image below.selector

ok i will try

I checked the selectors of both 1 transaction and 2 transaction are equal

doesn’t work with the anchor or the asterisk,

Here is my working selector for save drop down button.

<wnd app='iexplore.exe' cls='IEFrame' title='ACME System 1 - Reports - Download Monthly Report - Internet Exp*' />
<wnd aaname='Notification' cls='DirectUIHWND' />
<ctrl automationid='IENotificationBar' />
<ctrl name='Save' role='split button' />
<ctrl role='drop down button' />

Just have look, it may help you.

1 Like

unfortunately the tips didn’t work

Hello @MGomesP

Can you try adding a additional element exists activity to check whether that download ribbon is available in the screen? I think it looks for that message box text, and if that is not there, it goes and try to expand the down arrow which is may be bit delayed compared to the speed… This is just a guess…

So, just try adding another element exists activity to see whether that ribbon has showed up or not and see whether it works

I’ve done it, the tips above sometimes work and sometimes not, my ideas have already run out. I don’t know what else I can do

If anyone can take a look, I appreciate it. The error is in the save drop down and sometimes save as in the System1_CreateYearlyReport.xaml part and the window confirming the upload in the System1_UploadYearlyReport.xaml part.

System1_CreateYearlyReport.xaml (38.9 KB) System1_UploadYearlyReport.xaml (12.4 KB)

Thanks for your help, but what worked in my case was omitting the title part of the page

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.