Click on the Column ui element based on value present in Column beside it

I am automating a process for a client.

The process is… (You can see steps in screenshots below)

Bot needs to update the Roles of different User IDs based on correct Module. (ID, Module and Roles to be updated are present in Excel file which bot is reading into data table)
Once the the correct screen is open(SS 1), bot starts from first row. So enter correct ID , then it needs to update the Role based on correct Module(SS 2).

For example:
First row has User ID kirtan.patel, Module is “Contract” then select the appropriate role in a table row next to it(SS3).
Let’s say if Module is “P-Card” the it needs to select role from field next to it(SS4).
Now the sequence of Modules will be different for different users. In screenshot the user has Contract on first row of table in web app and P-Card in third and Grant in second. But for another user it will be different.

Please see selectors of first five table rows of column Role in screenshot 5,6,7,8 & 9
Please help me automate this.

Thank you
Kirtan

Hello @kirtan11patel!

It seems that you have trouble getting an answer to your question in the first 24 hours.
Let us give you a few hints and helpful links.

First, make sure you browsed through our Forum FAQ Beginner’s Guide. It will teach you what should be included in your topic.

You can check out some of our resources directly, see below:

1. Always search first. It is the best way to quickly find your answer. Check out the image icon for that.
    Clicking the options button will let you set more specific topic search filters, i.e. only the ones with a solution.

2. Topic that contains most common solutions with example project files can be found here.

3. Read our official documentation where you can find a lot of information and instructions about each of our products:

4. Watch the videos on our official YouTube channel for more visual tutorials.

5. Meet us and our users on our Community Slack and ask your question there.

Hopefully this will let you easily find the solution/information you need. Once you have it, we would be happy if you could share your findings here and mark it as a solution. This will help other users find it in the future.

Thank you for helping us build our UiPath Community!

Cheers from your friendly
Forum_Staff