So there is a generated table in web app - we have to use chrome.
And I have IDs I need to click (EX. AX222/F , AX222 etc.).
Tried many different things and settled with OCR click text activity.
My problem is, it only works if table returns multiple LINES/ROWS!!!
When it gets only 1 row (I set timeout 130sec) it waits and throws activity timeout error.
And with multiple rows it finds the ID within 10-15 sec and clicks it without a problem!
I tried changing engines, I tried using different Scaling(only worked with scaling : 3 ), tried all profiles and nothing works!
I also tried click text but that one fails instantly.