Click ocr on sap application not wroking

Hello all,

I used click ocr text on sap application but is this not working
Any one have an idea about this issue

Best regards
Capture (2)

Hello @nora_ziani
Are you doing image based automation on the applciation? Or have you enabled the scripting in both sap and in the client ?

If yes, you can use Normal click activity.

Thanks

1 Like

i have this pop up after the connexion ,i did not undestand why this pop up

Capture (3)

Best regads ,
thank u lot

Hi @nora_ziani,

In my experience OCR is not efficient so user runscript method, kindly refer below videos list hot it will help you.

Best,

hello,

I used computer vision , is it also good approach or no? until now i have not any ssue with this method

Best regards
thank u lot

@nora_ziani
that popup cannot be handled normally by uipath because it blocks execution (similar to how a messagebox stops your process from continuing unless you manually click it)

you can manually disable that popup before you run your automation by doing the following
https://blogs.sap.com/2015/06/09/tips-stop-the-pop-up-sap-gui-security-remeber-my-decision/#:~:text=Go%20to%20your%20Windows%20start,on%20Security%20folders%20Security%20Settings.&text=To%20modify%20it%2C%20click%20on%20Open%20Security%20Configuration.&text=Here%20change%20the%20Default%20Action,click%20OK%20then%20again%20OK.

if you cant do that due to access right issue etc. you can try using my snippet, it handles popups using parallel thread

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.