Click Image activity not working in unattended mode

An application is running on adobe flash where an image need to be searched and to be clicked using the click image activity, but while running the bot in unattended mode the click image functionality is getting failed, but while running the bot in attended mode its working fine. Screen resolution and other setting are checked and no issue found. To investigate further screenshot activity is also used but again no luck in that. Any workaround to get this done.

did we used Element Exist activity and then Click image Activity??

Hi Pradeep, we have used element exist activity as well but no luck.

when the bot is running are you able to see that image?

in attended we can see the image and it work totally fine, but in scheduled/unattended it crashes out at image clicking activity

okay
when we run the bot!
is it opening that particular application and is that image is visible for you??
if not?
the bot is not able to identify the image and if your able to see the image the use Element exist activity and use if condition to click the image!
cheers @ajiteshishere

Image is visible for us but clicking is not working max time

@ajiteshishere,

Check this, may be it will help you.

Cheers!

You can set send windows message property to true in click image which will works in background

this could be a resolution issue -
try to perform take a screenshot activity with unattended robot and attended robots and verify the image dimensions. If there is a difference between unattended and attended, please correct the resolution for unattended screen resolution.
let me know if still not solve!
@ajiteshishere

1 Like

Thanks Harshit, let me check this thread

Thanks GBK, we have tried this but unfortunately it didn’t worked in our case.

Both having same resolution? even screenshot picture dimensions?

@ajiteshishere Could you please run it in debug mode and capture the error?

Yes GBK, both have same dimensions

any luck on this issue , because I am also facing the same issue after the uipath studio and robot upgrade but before that for one year the bot was working fine

Hi @kvbramha, have you been able to find a solution? I have the same issue with a bot that had been running for 6 months without issue.
Thanks in advance.

I did not find any proper solution for this,
as i was using click image activity to click the option to navigate to next page so i just replace the click image activity with navigate to activity.

1 Like

Hi am also facing the same issue

Hello @ajiteshishere

Could you please help us with the screenshot of the “Properties” panel of click activity?
Also have we tried with “SimulateClick” option?

Thanks and Regards,
Ruchir Mahajan.