Click Hidden Desktop Element

Its a desktop application.
As shown in Image

, 26 Question are displayed.
I have taken the count of question and using dynamic selector, clicking on each Question one by one( i.e. Click Question 1, then Question 2 and so on)
Problem arise when i tried to click on Question 27 , which is not visible.
I tried SendWindowMessage and SimulateClick and without that also, however getting error:
“Action not supported by this type of element. Please use another type of click. ----> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Action not supported by this type of element. Please use another type of click.”

Also in set number of question will be different, i.e sometime it could be 254 or 34 or 336 like that.

Any help please.

@gupta.rak1984
Buddy scroll down with that down arrow using click activity and then try to click buddy. The reason the bot is not able to identify the element to be clicked and when the bot the forced to a make a click with simulate click or with sendwindowmessage, it will ask to use another type of click buddy
So scroll down buddy and then use click, only if there are more than 26 questions buddy

Cheers

1 Like

were you able to click now buddy @gupta.rak1984

Yes i trying to figure out the logic when i should click.
Anyway thanks for help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.