Click generic error problem

Hello guys! I have encountered the click generic problem for a few days. I have tried adding delays and timeout but still the problem cannot be solved. Any solutions recommend?

I was trying to make the UiPath click the upload button to upload files to googlesheet.

This is where the error occurs.

1 Like

@Preeyanan_Sribuddee

Welcome to our UiPath community.

May I know what error are you getting here ? Can you please share screenshot of that error message.

have a check on any indicator reflecting that the upload is doen and try to sync on it e.g. with retry scope activity

Also have a look here:

Here is my screenshot of error.

The error occurred at when to click upload so I cannot even uploaded the file yet. :cry: I started to use UiPath months ago so I think it is the latest version now.

Hi @Preeyanan_Sribuddee

Have you tried with Click Image activity

Regards
Gokul

Not yet. Could you elaborate more how to use click image? I have searched about it but still not understand.

HI @Preeyanan_Sribuddee

Use click image activity and indicate on the screen to click the particular field

Regards
Gokul

Hi

Welcome to uipath forum

Just try upgrading the UiPath.UIAutomation package and UiPath.System package in your project and give a try

Go to studio → design tab → Manage Packages → project dependencies → upgrade the above two packages and give a try

Or

If that doesn’t work we have got another workaround where use SEND HOT KEY activity

Use a send hot key activity and indicate that element or button and use key as enter

It’s more like pressing with keyboard instead of mouse

Or

If that doesn’t work try with COMPUTER VISION activities

Or

If that doesn’t work try with CLICK IMAGE activity where select that button as a region of image and then try executing it

Cheers @Preeyanan_Sribuddee

It appears only image click image trigger. How can I find the click image.
My current version is the UiPath Studio 2021.10.5

1 Like

I am trying to use the click image activities. However, I only see the click image trigger. Is is the same?

HI @Preeyanan_Sribuddee

Go to → Manage package → Uipath.UIAutomation.Activities upgrade the package

Regards
Gokul

And also have a look on the screen shot @Preeyanan_Sribuddee

In the activities panel

Go to → Ui Automation → Image → Mouse (You can find the click image activity)

Regards
Gokul

Can you Pease try once by selecting simulate as input mode property of click image.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Saloni

Search completely as click image

It should be there

@Preeyanan_Sribuddee

@Preeyanan_Sribuddee Can you please try with Window Messages as input mode that you can see in the properties