Click Command clicking twice

Hi instead of click I’m using select item to resole this issue
But showing this error.
pls help @supermanPunch

Hi @mitul_choudhary

Just for your information Select Item Activity is used for selecting the items which are der in dropdown menu as shown below :-

Happy Automation :raised_hands:

Best Regards
Er Pratik Wavhal :robot::man_technologist:t4: :computer:

@Pratik_Wavhal @supermanPunch

Any alternative Activity to resolve this isuue…?

Mentioned above pfa

@mitul_choudhary Maybe put a Message Box before the Click and put a Message Box after the Click, Just to Check if that Activity is Clicking the button twice, Then you should be able to narrow down the problem.
I’m sorry for the late response, as I am busy with something else :sweat_smile:

But again I am considering that you should distribute the Activities to Separate workflows, So that It can be understood well

Yes i have tried the message box method:
here’s the result:

click kia remove button pe
fir message mitul aya(messgage box)
fir click kia remove pe
fir kushal pop hua (message box)

See it’s clicking on remove button twice.

Which Click is the First “Click kia remove button pe”?
Which Clcik is the Second “Click kia remove button pe”?

Those Selectors need to be changed, Or Even After Clicking Remove, Why is the Remove Option Still present ?
It should have closed or Something right ?
Can you tell me what operation that you are performing ?

Yes i have tried the message box method:
here’s the result:

click kia remove button pe
fir message mitul aya(messgage box)
fir click kia remove pe
fir kushal pop hua (message box)

See it’s clicking on remove button twice.

However u can see in screenshot i have used the method u told,
but i think prob is with edit button which is mention above remove button,i think there selector are same let share u ss of edit button selector

Now remove button selector

As they both are having #32770 in common .I hope bcz of that it’s not clicking twice.pls review & confrm.

Thanks 4 help

@supermanPunch

Just want to click this remove button once
Also pls review the ss attached above

Where is the Edit button ?

Behind the remove button diolog boxx as u can see in ss above

Can you put a delay of 5 secs after Click Activity on Edit button and check ? That shouldn’t happen actually.

Already putted DELAY before &after edit activity.
Not happening

Two things u can try.

In the selector > Remove “title = security”. Open UiExplorer and get the selector for remove again.
Try to add aaname=“Remove” (it should be shown in your selected items of UiExplorer).

Copy that selector and paste in the activity selector and try. it should work. Hope this helps.

Another personal advice, Don try to use explicit delays, instead give the timeout - 7500 ms

1 Like

Done.
Again same result it’s clicking twice

Here’s the code for yr refrencedynamic_mtc.xaml (376.7 KB)

I dont see ‘aaname’ added in to it. Also, your workflow has lots of click items in the same flow. try to break up your sequance for the better results. At times, if any of the click fails before the next item executes > the element Remove wont be identified as well.

Do one thing > just keep the window where the remove button exist > write a sequance for removing the click separately with the same selector. If it works, then the problem is with your previous clicks. Tips : Breaking up the code in to small chunks will help you more clear way to identify the issue as well.

Yes by keeping it in seperate seq it works.

Can u pls rectify the code in your accordance& send me

Sorry Mitul, No one can understand the flow than you. If this is working in separate seq, then its not a selector issue. To explain u in detail… If the first click from your code is clicked and some operations are being done and when the second click is tried (lets say if it failed to identify > you have put delay in there too). with the flow, if you have put the next click without the wait.complete or wait.interactive or simulate anywhere, there are chances to have issues after that. Sometimes it may work and sometimes it may not.

Best practice is to break ur code like

Tip 1 : Break up with subjects.

1. Go to appropriate folder
  2. Search user
  3. Add user
  4. Validate user
  5. Remove user

Tip 2 : In between each breakups, while u start the next part check for element exist.
Tip 3 : Make use of Wait properties , either do Wait. interactive or wait.complete based on ur usecase.
Tip 4 : don use explicit delays unless necessary. Use Timeout property instead.

once you clean up ur code, you should be good.
Happy Automation and have great weekend. :v:

Thanks for yr suggestion virag.

Fyi,i have tried delay after every click as u can see in my xaml file.

But didn’t work

Asu can see my trailing mail above i have tried all possible actions.

However if still got any solution pls provide screenshot with solution else pls rectify code for my dear HELP.
Thanks 4 understanding
dynamic_mtc.xaml (376.7 KB)

If posible let’s connect privately
mitulchoudhary565@gmail.com

send yr email.??