Citrix Storefront not recognized first time

I have studio 2021.10.5. I need to use Citrix Storefront and I can open it with no problem. It’s after that where the problems occur. None of the elements are ever found. But if I stop it running and validate my selectors they’re found. They highlight and if I test them the clicks work. If I open the storefront first the elements are found. It’s just when I open the storefront and then try to access the elements that I’m having the issue. Pulling out my hair on this one.

My solution is to open up the storefront then use another Use Application/Browser to read the elements from it. Still don’t know why I can’t do it on the first run.