Citrix - Remote disconected execution

Hi @badita , I am definitely having issue with Remote Desktop performing the needed type or click task when closed or minimized.
I followed your steps and made the necessary changes in the regedit.exe I created DWORD for both 64 and 32 bit AND SET THE VALUE TO 2. but they are still not working…
I get the timeout error message on the orchestrator.

Info: “Execution error : UiPath.Core.ElementOperationException: Timeout reached. —> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Timeout reached.\r\n at UiPath.UiNodeClass.Click(Int32 dx, Int32 dy, UiClickType clickType, UiMouseButton mouseBtn, UiInputMethod inputMethod)\r\n at UiPath.Core.UiElement.Click(Int32 offsetX, Int32 offsetY, ClickType clickType, MouseButton mouseButton, InputMethod inputMethod, Position mousePlacement)\r\n — End of inner exception stack trace —\r\n at UiPath.Core.Activities.ScopeActivity.OnFaulted(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)\r\n at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityFaultContext faultContext, Exception propagatedException, ActivityInstance propagatedFrom)\r\n at System.Activities.Runtime.FaultCallbackWrapper.FaultWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)”
Start Time: 2018/03/30 10:45:32
End Time: 2018/03/30 10:46:17
can u please suggest,

Thank you