Citrix environment, switching between bowser and UiPath

I am using citrix workspace, and I am trying to switch between chrome to Ui-studio.
I used send hot key alt+ctrl+tab and it is switch between chrome tabs but not between chrome and Ui-studio. Can somebody tell me where I am going wrong?

Hi @rathi.sham ,

I assume this is a general question and you are not trying to automate this step ?

If it is a manual check that you are trying to perform and if that does not work as expected, maybe check what are the Shortcut keys assigned. Also check with Ctrl+Tab as a first try.

Let us know if you’re also trying to automate this step using Hotkeys it doesn’t work or even manually when tried it does not do the expected.

Hi @rathi.sham

When you use the “Alt + Ctrl + Tab” hotkey, it will switch between the open applications on your local machine, not on the Citrix workspace. To switch between the Citrix workspace and the local machine, you can try-

“Ctrl + Alt + Shift + Left Arrow” or “Ctrl + Alt + Shift + Right Arrow”

Yes I am trying to automate this step.
And to be clear, I am talking about inside the Citrix workspace. (Not between local machine and Citrix)
So inside Citrix workspace when I hit ctrl+alt+tab (or ctrl+tab), this switches between chrome tabs, and I need to switch between chrome tab and application(Ui-studio).
Also where or how to check for assigned shortcut keys?
thanks.

thanks for replying,
just to be clear, I am trying to switch between chrome tab and application(Ui Studio) inside Citrix workspace. (not between local machine and Citrix workspace).

@rathi.sham

First of all why are you having a studio on citrix? And if you have why are you teying to automate from local? After all what do you want to do on UiPath studio again while automating?

Cheers

Its complicated, that’s how my work setup is and out of my control.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.