Citrix Automation - either UI Path o Citrix is not Responding and crashing

I’m trying to automate an web Application flow inside citrix Xenapp , Currently UIPATH is installed in my local machine now if try to automate the flow manually by using click image activity on the web app inside citrix system either Citrix connection is not responding and UIPATH is crashing.

I was not able to do the Image based Automation… Can you please share your suggestion is that something I’m missing in this scenario ?

How to stop the crashing and create the workflow … please Help ?

Santhosh K

Using Orchestration I’m tried to run the citrix automation process but it has failed and shows error message like:

Execution error : UiPath.Core.ElementOperationException: Timeout reached. —> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Timeout reached.\r\n at UiPath.UiNodeClass.BringIntoView()\r\n at UiPath.Core.UiElement.BringToForeground()\r\n — End of inner exception stack trace —\r\n at UiPath.Core.Activities.TaskAsyncCodeActivity`1.EndExecute(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)\r\n at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.System.Activities.IAsyncCodeActivity.FinishExecution(AsyncCodeActivityContext context, IAsyncResult result)\r\n at System.Activities.AsyncCodeActivity.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityData.CompleteAsyncCodeActivityWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)"

Anybody knows about this exception please share.

Thanks,
TharmaKS

No resolution to this?

Seems like a known issue.
Im facing the issue whenever i try to send commands to cdviewer/citrix connection

Any ideas?