Citrix application automation error

The UiPathRemoteRuntime.msi installer is included in UiPathPlatformInstaller.exe , or you can obtain it by contacting our Support Team . Please note that UiPathPlatformInstaller.exe does not support command line arguments.

Platform installer is related to On-Premise Orchestrator installer. Please just contact with our support team.

1 Like

am using community edition is that support in this?

I didnt find here

I think it’s not supported in that ?
@Pablito can you please let us know if it is ?

please explain this, I sent an email but no response its very important I have to explain today to our client

@DivyaT @Shubham_Varshney,
Guys… You totally right! OMG… I will talk to proper team to make some changes in documentation.

Meanwhile. Runtime installer is already placed for each one of you in this location:

C:\Users(username)\AppData\Local\UiPath\app-19.(version)\UiPath\UiPathRemoteRuntime.exe

1 Like

Hi @DivyaT,

Uipath Remote Runtime only works with Enterprise version and UiPathPlatformInstaller mentioned above by @Pablito is the Enterprise Version which will have Remote Runtime available to install.

In order to Run your Automations, you have to contact Support Team and they will provide you the link to this version .
Once downloaded, please enable Citrix Extension on your development machine and on Citrix, use the same installer and install only Remote Runtime.

Once this is done, under Manage Packages in Studio, install Uipath.UiAutomation.Activities.

Remember ! There is very specific dependency of the Drivers it requires like mentioned below:

Please try these steps and let us know if you face any challenges. I have deployed few projects in Citrix and have clear Idea of its issues.

regards,
Mayank

@mayank_26,
You’re right. Sorry guys for wrong information. Currently I’m working with our team to figure it out and provide reliable way to download runtime MSI installer for community users :slight_smile:. Please stay tuned, I will let you know as soon as possible when this will be done.

1 Like

Ok thanks for information.

1 Like

Then in community edition we wont get the installer?

1 Like

We are working on it :slight_smile:

Hi @Pablito did uipath runtime is available for community user … Is that feature added in new community edition please give conformation as soon as possible bit argent

The responsible team is still working on this case. So currently the only way to get this for CE Studio is to contact with Technical Support.

1 Like

Hello @Pablito ,

Is there any other way to work with applications in Citrix environment apart from installing the Remote Runtime component on the Citrix servers?
The client does not allow to perform any installation on the Citrix Server due to restrictions and security reasons.

To use computer vision looks a bit challenging due to multiple screens and windows opening.
Please assist me on this.

Currently only those two ways are available. If Studio can’t have native driver (Runtime) then only way to work with it is to use Computer Vision for image/text recognition.