Chrome browser showing white screen while unattended robot performing

Hi guys, I’m facing an issue is when my unattended robot is performing the Performer, there is 1 part where the Robot need to click ‘Add Task’, but sometimes the robot unable to find the ‘Add Task’ selector due to the browser screen is showing white screen. Do you guys face any issues like this before? I’m using the Chrome browser by the way.

@sam.lee

Will it happen if you do it manually also ?

@lakshman Nope, when I run it manually it did the job smoothly. However, sometimes when it run in the background it able to find the selector.

@sam.lee

Use Click Image activity and indicate that Add Task button to Click it.

Can ‘Click Image’ activity run in the background? because my robot have to run while the pc is locked

@sam.lee

Yes It will work in background as well.

@lakshman

Can you guide on how to set the property for click image activity if running in background? Because for mine it always faulted and the error message is timeout reached

@sam.lee

I guess it’s because of showing white screen. Again it will be back to Normal screen from white screen after couple of time or not ?

@lakshman

Sometimes yes, but normally after the first run, the robot able to finish the job smoothly. Is this an issue with Chrome instead ?

@sam.lee

Yes may be.

If possible try with some other browser like IE.

@lakshman

Too bad, this website system only compatible with Google Chrome

1 Like

Yes it’s happens with chrome browser because of updates in chrome browser select ors will change so for uipath best recommended is IE

@sam.lee

Is Chrome version updated recently ?

If yes then uninstall and Install old one and disable auto updates to Chrome.

@praveenmallepu The ‘Add Task’ selector did not change, just that it showing white screen that’s why. Maybe the page have not fully loaded.

@lakshman Alright, will try this out. Thanks for the advice!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.