CheckBox to be true(tick) each time the row of data exists

Hy all,

My manual workflow is
-click checkbox which is showing False and the True value gets hidden once it’s ticked off, and the transaction only takes 5 True(ticked) checkbox values due to a system network issue.
after that, it should continue the same process until there is no checkbox to click or data in that table.
PS:iam using a desktop application not webapp

How can I automate this process? is it possible to do it please help me with this project.

Thanks
Imran

1 Like

Hey @Imran_Mohammed ! What part are you having trouble implementing?

Hey @Imran_Mohammed

Yes you can do the following,

1. Use a loop to do this for all check boxes

2. Use check activity to mark the CB as true

3. Use element exists to find the next CB as false (Make sure the selector.you use here has the property checked as false to identify only the CB unchecked)

4. If the above result is true repeat the loop, whenever the above result is false the loop will break

Hope this helps

Thanks
#nK

Hy @gabrielribas4,
in the image Cleared(check box) should be ticked off each time, but I cant tick off more than 5 times due to a system issue, so I want the RPA to iterate 5 times(clear 5 check box) and save, then again the same process until there is none.

Hy @Nithinkrishna ,

1. Which activity should I choose to read the application screen or data.
    How to share my work in RPA through this comment
1 Like

In your scenario, It will be Element Exists with checked selector attribute for Checkbox selector.

Thanks
#nK

Hi

Hope the below steps would help you resolve this with studioX ac

1. use a REPEAT NUMBER OF TIMES and mention 100 as number of times or appropriate value you want

2. Inside that use five CLICK ACTIVITY and each click activity should indicate first five check boxes one by one as a element

3. Next to those click activity inside the repeat number of times use a check app state activity and in WAIT FOR property choose ELEMENT TO APPEAR and indicate any element that would appear when all the check box is ticked
    and In the same activity get the output as Boolean variable named bool_exists

4. Next to this check app state and inside the repeat number of times use a IF activity like this

bool_exists = True

If true it goes to then block inside which use a EXIT LOOP activity so that if all the check box is enabled and if the element that appears after all check box is enabled is visible then it will come of the loop and proceed further with the process

Cheers @Imran_Mohammed

Hy @Palaniyappan,

When I am trying to store variable this error icon shows, I am new to this please guide me,

Thanks @Palaniyappan

1 Like

Hy @Nithinkrishna ,

I tried this element exist but it doesn’t fetch if the box is checked or not,

1 Like

Hey @Imran_Mohammed

Could you please show the selector for that ?

Thanks
#nK

Is this the activity? I used checkbox but it doesn’t look for unchecked.

1 Like

No @Imran_Mohammed

When you used element exists as described, you would have passed some value in the target selector prop… Kindly show that please…

Thanks
#nK

No worries

With check app state activity open it’s property in property panel and there you can see a property named RESULT

Click on the plus symbol there and you can save for later with a name bool_exists and refer later

For more details on check for app state activity

https://docs.uipath.com/activities/docs/n-check-state

Cheers @Imran_Mohammed