Check Position of My Word and Delete Lines before and after it's related line

MAY BE I THINK SO

1 Like

Can you make print screen for this part and variable used I will add it in my process

earlier what i was try to tell u delete is the split string activity, which actually i had disabled it since i used another code to split the string based on new line

If you got, mark it as solution too

Nived N

Happy automation

@NIVED_NAMBIAR, Coud you pleas help on the remaining issue related to “Break” Activity :

Main.xaml (13.4 KB)

Hi use break activitiy there

But there is no “ForEach” Activity in our Process !!!

Or u can increase time by one instead of break activitiy there

So that it can break out of loop

1 Like

I appreciate your efforts but still not working :sob:

What error is shown

Can you try the code I shared you will see, the process not even starting , I was waiting for long time

Ya will check

I used Debug Mode seems stay running only in While Loop again and again

Then check whether u had increment time by one

In the break section too

:slight_smile: There is no break section in my process, please check the file I shared to see

I told to put instead of break

Use assign activitiy like this

time = time+1

It will work

Ah YES, Awsome!!! I didn’t realize that need to be added instead of Break , I was incrementing time in the other side :slight_smile: …Thanks a lot @NIVED_NAMBIAR

1 Like

Mark it as solution so that it help others

1 Like

Already Done :slight_smile:

1 Like

@hsendel - sorry for the late reply, it was overnight where I live :slight_smile:

I attached an example to show how to do it with a for each loop & break activity. I would highly recommend doing it this way as it is much simpler for others to understand what’s happening when reading your code, and it is also the least resource-intensive way to do it.

delete3.xaml (6.7 KB)

2 Likes

Thanks @Dave, No Issue problem solved by @NIVED_NAMBIAR :slight_smile:

1 Like