Check network connection and pass into Catch activity - REFramework

Hi Everyone.

I want to check the network connection to the host… i have used activities to check ping result and received result return is true/false.

I want to add activity into TryCatch inside Initialization and go to “End Process” if ping result return false.

How to do that ?

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

Can you try Check True activity? It throws exception if input argument is false.

Regards,

1 Like

Hi Yoichi san.

I have activity in Try block, it will check network connection and return result True/False.

And how to declare exception in Catch Block to it understood and return to End Process ??
Try
Catch

Hi,
Does your InvokeWorkFlow activty for CheckNetworkConnection return false if network connection is failed? Or throw exception?
If former, can you try to put Check True activity after your Invoke WorkFlow file activity.

In both case, can you try set the following Assign in Catch?

systemError = Exception

Regards,

1 Like

Hi Bro @Yoichi

Could you pls check in my file ?

I have one workflow to check Ping to the host… it will return True if OK and False if failure.

Thanks you very much!
ReFrameWork-CheckPing.zip (1.7 MB)

Hi,

I just updated your workflow as the following. (But I haven’t tested it.)
Can you try this?

ReFrameWork-CheckPing-v2.zip (68.7 KB)

Regards,

1 Like

Thanks you bro :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Bro @Yoichi

But still has a problem… Check True activity will return True if the connection is okay… but how to pass it into Catch block to program understood exception when False ?

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.