I will explain with the example:
We have 4 different processes in orchestrator as follows:
- Client A - Browser Activity
- Client B - Browser Activity
- Client C - Browser Activity
- Process items from Queue
We have defined a queue which will hold the process names in the queue. So the queue transaction will look like this:
- ProcessName: Client A - Browser Activity, ProcessSentAt: 28-09-2020_114635
- ProcessName: Client B - Browser Activity, ProcessSentAt: 29-09-2020_114635
- ProcessName: Client c - Browser Activity, ProcessSentAt: 30-09-2020_114635
Now we will start “Process items from Queue” process which will take one item at a time from the queue and start running the process using “Start Job” activity. This works without any issue.
I would like to run the second item from the queue only after finishing the Process which was running using “Start Job” activity.
Is this possible?