Check file change or not

I create a process for checking a file change or not, but when I execute the process, it always return the same content for the second reading, can anyone help check what’s wrong in it?

Hi,

Can you share your workflow file?

Regards,

CheckFileChange.xaml (17.7 KB) Here is the workflow file

Hi,

Thank you for sharing.

In my environment, “isMatch” variable is set False because TextContentB4 is not same TextContentAfter. And in next Flow decision it goes False side and Write File again.
Is this what you expect?
I suppose true and false of Flow Deicison might be the other way around.

Regards,

Actually, I just want to make sure the file is changed, then I can take next step, whatever false or true, my issue is when the file is new creation, the first time read content is blank, but the the second time read the file,it should be read as “123”,but now, it’s the same to the first time read, also as blank…

Hi,

“Read Text file Activity” (in the following image) set string(“123”) to TextContentAfter variable. However, MessageBox on the left of the Read Text file Activity shows TextContentB4. So, First, perhaps you should set TextContentAfter in the MessageBox and check if the file content is changed.
In my environment, TextContentAfter is set as “123”. Is it same in your environment?

Regards,

2 Likes

@Yoichi Ya, Here is the key! thank you very much!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.