Check element exist

selector not work

@Aditya10989 ok try with above selector i don’t think it works.

aaname not found

@Aditya10989 can i have screen shot once you indicate the element in uiexplore,it should look like the below screenshot

with full screen

no I am not able to find this I am click on selector and then click on indicate element

@Aditya10989 have you opened the uiexplore

yeah I opened uiexplore what I need to do …?

@Aditya10989 click indicate element and click the claim payment entire element and then it will show you the selector,does it show any selector or not.

yes now I got this now…?

@Aditya10989 as you see now at the right top you will find aaname click the check box and uncheck the css-selector and save the selector or you can copy this selector and paste it in element exists selector.

2 Likes

yes thank you very much now its work

2 Likes

@Aditya10989 cheers buddy.

@venkatmalla6 sorrry once again disturbing you.Still getting error when the both value match then result return me false if the value match result should be true

@Aditya10989 remove that =true in if condition and try once.

@venkatmalla6 not work

@Aditya10989 if the claim pop up came you want to click ok this is only right you want.

I am having the same issue.

I am automating a Citrix based application. I am looking for an image using Element exists but, while execution even there is no image exists that I am looking for, the program thinks that it found an image. I also tried looking for a text using OCR Text Exists as that particular image does have a text but, had the same results. It thinks text exists even if it does not exists.

Any suggestion?