Changing Selectors Each and Everytime

Trying to automate linkdin website, but the issue is in selectors. The selectors are changing each n everytime. I am using type into and click activities. Help me to find the proper solution.

Copy your entire selector and assign it to a variable @Amarjeet_Tharkar,

Change the values , I mean if the count of values are changing everytime, increment a count variable everytime and append it to the string and give the selector variable in the selector property

Thank You for your reply @HareeshMR,

The problem is selector is getting change every time when I execute the bot.
If you have sample code, Could you please post the same.
I doubt weather Linkedin is restricting the automation.

You mean the selector itself is changing?

Yes @HareeshMR.
Selector itself is changing all the time

open ui explorer ,you can find the attributes in it.just check withthe aaname,idx make the idx to untick,just try with it.make it static one to be selected in attribute

Thank You for your reply @priyankavivek,

If possible could you please send screen shots of about how to check with the aaname,idx make the idx to untick,just try with it.make it static one to be selected in attribute

sure!

you can select the boxes which are static like innertext,aaname

@priyankavivek I am not able to get aaname attribute for linkedin.

Please find the below screen shot

just check with the attributes which changes dynamically so un tick those.make the other attributes to be static,this could solve your problem.

@priyankavivek I tried everything but not able to find the solution.
I doubt if Linkedin not support automation due to security reasons.
If possible could you please check once using linkedin and help me if you find any solution.
Thanks in advance.

can you please give me some eg to be selecting?in linkdin?

@priyankavivek, I am trying to automate send connection requests in linked in.

I am using TypeInto and click activities but getting selector issue.

If you can try the same and let me know if you find any solution.

Thanks in advance

i have same issue

1 Like

Hello, I am having the same issue in SAP type applications and web applications. To get arround this, I am using ‘On Image Appear’ or ‘Find Image’. If the selector changes on each run, try to tie to an image within the page and to a Anchor Base to that image to click or type into. Hope this helps

So say you need to click a field. Find a unique image near that field you need to click and wait for it to appear. When it appears, you can have an anchor base tied to that image and have it click where you need to click.