How to Change data directory from C to D for Elastic Cubes?
Perform the below steps
- Open C:\ProgramData\Sisense\PrismServer\ElastiCubeConfiguration.xml
- Add <DefaultDataDirectory>E:\CubeData</DefaultDataDirectory> at the root level
- Save File
- Restart Sisense.ECMLogs, Sisense.ECMS, Sisense.ECMServer Windows services
- Go to localhost:3030 and restart services and wait for the site to come back
- Run C:\Program Files (x86)\UiPath\Orchestrator\Tools\UiPath.InsightsAdminTool.exe enable again
- Make sure to select Yes when prompted to delete the existing cube
Note: Take the backup of the ElastiCubeConfiguration.xml file before editing.