Change the email subject of existing mail in outlook

Continuing the discussion from Modify existing Outlook mail subject:

Hi,

The solution in the mentioned discussion works absolutely fine if there is only one mail account in the outlook application.
But it doesn’t work if there are multiple mail accounts in the outlook application. I have multiple accounts in my outlook application. If a MailAccount property in present in the ‘Change Outlook Mail Subject’ activity, then it will work with the multiple mail accounts as well. But i do not know how to do that.

Can anyone please help me in this?

Best Regards,
Srujitha

1 Like

How are you passing the mailmessage to change outlook mail subject activity?

My question is :

1. If you are getting the mail messages from outlook using get outlook activities, you can give the mail ID of the account which you want there. (Application > Mail > Outlook > Get outlook mail messages ) and then loop. And pass the mail message to change mail subject activity @Srujitha

Hi @HareeshMR,

Actually I used different workflows for Get mail activity and Change subject activity. It worked fine now when i put them both in a single workflow.

But now, I’m facing a different issue. I’m getting the below error near ‘Change email subject’ activity.

Error is:
An ExceptionDetail, likely created by IncludeExceptionDetailInFaults=true, whose value is:
System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Operation aborted (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80004004 (E_ABORT))
at Microsoft.Office.Interop.Outlook._MailItem.Save()
at Alphabet.Outlook.AlphabetOutlookApi.RenameMessage(MailMessage message, String newSubject)
at Alphabet.Outlook.ChangeOutlookMailSubject.Execute(NativeActivityContext context)
at System.Activities.NativeActivity.InternalExecute(ActivityInstance instance, ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.ActivityInstance.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)
at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager, Location resultLocation)

Please help me with this.

Regards,
Srujitha

Can you post the screenshot of how you are passing the values ? @Srujitha , that could help me understand a bit

Please find the screenshot below,

Hope you can understand now @HareeshMR :slight_smile:

Please check this thread @Srujitha,
It may be the network or client ID issue. Here there are multiple solutions.

I will check it. Thanks @HareeshMR

may i hnow which package it is, totally unable to find the activity.

Same here. Is it completed removed from Marketplace?