Change RPA Certificate Name

Hey Thank you so much , but can you please change it to Raichurkar , there is an ‘r’ at the ending ,

I apologize if i had sent with the missing r.

Hi @Prafulla

You can change your own name in the settings of the Academy.

Hi @Prafulla,
You can change your name as Maciej advised, but raise a ticket so our team can reissue your diploma with the new name - Contact UiPath Learning
best,
Andra

1 Like

The RPA DEVELOPER certificate(certificate.uipath.com) has an incorrect name. please change.

mail : luckinfo@gmail.com
name : Myoung-ho, Cho

Hi @Roxana_Stratila and @loginerror. I sent you a pm. Have this same issue.

Hi @Roxana_Stratila and @loginerror ,

I am need a Name change in certificate.uipath.com Certification.

My mail id is : ksrinivas070184@gmail.com
Name in Certificate : Srinivas k
Name Change required: Srinivas Kadamati

Thanks.

I need to change the name of level2 Orchestrator to Yang yufang, thank you

379_30_175006_1537150705_Orchestrator 2018.2.pdf (157.3 KB)

Please change it to Yang yufang for me, thank you

Hi, Roxana.
I have a similar problem with RPA Developer. My personal information has been modified. Help me please.

mail: kayiulau@gmail.com
name is: Issac Lau

Hi everyone, due to the many requests, we would appreciate if you could create a ticket via Academy Support form for the name change:

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Roxana_Stratila, @Shradha_Upadhyaya

I have completed my Advanced training in RPA. But unfortunately I have done a mistake while filling the profile, hence the certificate got printed incorrectly.
Kindly help me to correct my name.
registered email : neenu.prasad@in.bosch.com
Name : Neenu Prasad

Please change my certification name to “K V V S N DURGA MAHESH”
my certification login id: kjnms02@india.com

Hi Roxana_Stratila, Please change my certification name to “K V V S N DURGA MAHESH”

Please change my certification name to “K V V S N DURGA MAHESH”

Hi @loginerror

Requesting for name change in the certificate. I need this correction to be done at the earliest as i am waiting for the corrected document for submission. The mail id which i used here is of my current organization and my last working day is 28th feb. Later on i will not be able to access the given mail id in case of any communication to the same. Please consider this on top priority and Kindly do the needful.

registered email : neenu.prasad@in.bosch.com
Name : Neenu Prasad

Hi @Neenu_Prasad

You can change your email address in the Academy settings and then contact our support for the name change on the certificate. This way you will not loose access to your Academy account.

All, please use the support platform (Contact UiPath Learning) for this kind of requests, the support team will be able to assist you much faster. Before opening the ticket please log into the platform, go to “My Profile” and change the name you submitted with the one that you want to have on the new document.

All the best,
Roxana

1 Like

@Roxana_Stratila Hello, I also have the name of the bad certificate, in previous certificates my name appears correctly but the last one goes wrong.doc.pdf (125.5 KB)

My full name is Jose A Muñoz
mi mail jmunoz@softbotic.com

in the academy are fine, thank you and I hope soon answer
224_76_267117_1552178195_RPA Developer Advanced Diploma - Level 3.pdf (161.2 KB)

I will close this thread now.

To request a change in your profile, please contact our Academy Support under this link:

1 Like