Change RPA Certificate Name

Hi Roxana

Thanks much for the kind response!

Regards

Siddharth.

Hi @Roxana_Stratila,
The new design is so nice and superb. Great :sunflower::sunflower::sunflower::sunflower:

Regards
Balamurugan

1 Like

Hi @Roxana_Stratila,

I just completed Advanced Training Academy 2 and downloaded by Certificate. My Diploma says ā€œUiPath Advanced Trainingā€. This is not similar to my Foundation Training Certificate, which says ā€œRPA Developer Foundation Trainingā€.

Is there a option available upon request to change my diploma format to say ā€œRPA Developer Advanced Trainingā€ rather than ā€œUiPath Advanced Trainingā€?. Thank you. Have a good one.

Hi, @Roxana_Stratila
I also have a similar problem with certificate. My personal information has been modified. Help me please.

mail: quannh7@gmail.com
name is: NGUYEN HAI QUAN

Regards
QuanNguyen

Hi @quannh,

I have reissued your certificate. Can you please check and confirm?

Regards,
Shradha

Thank you very much, Shradha

Hey! I have the same problem, I have updated my personal information. Please help.

mail: niicol27@gmail.com
user: nicol-27
name: Nicol Morales Curling

Question1:
Please can you help me as well by reissuing the certificate, you can mail/message me too
mail: psychoduino@gmail.com
user: saikumar1

Question2:
I have updated my Profile with full name, will it reflect correctlyin future certifications as well please?

I too have similar problem
User id: Sathyanarayanan
mail id: sathyanarayanan@glosap.com

Hi Roxana,

I need to change my Name as per the updated profile in RPA Awareness- Diploma certificate.

My user name: sathyanarayanan
mail id: sathyanarayanan@glosap.com

Please do the needful.
Regards,
Sathyanarayanan

Hello Ui Path teamā€¦ I am not able to download my UI Path foundation diploma. Can you help me regarding that

Mail id. rokkammownika@gmail.com
Name: Rokkam Mownika

could you change mine too? I already request on zendesk with Request number #93415 @Roxana_Stratila

could you change mine too? I already request on zendesk with Request number #93415 @Roxana_Stratila

mail : afrizalluthfia@gmail.com
Name : AFRIZAL LUTHFIA NURKAHFI

hello, I also have a similar problem with certificate.
My personal information has been modified.
username:WangBin
mailbox:tk0617z@163.com
Thank you
@Roxana_Stratila

@Roxana_Stratila Can I fix this myself?
Or can you fix it for me?

hello, I also have a similar problem with certificate.
My personal information has been modified.
username:WangBin
mailbox:tk0617z@163.com
Thank you
@Roxana_Stratila

Hi all,

For this kind of inquiries related to the course completion diploma issued by the platform please make sure you follow the below steps:

1. Update your personal information with the name you want to have on the diploma (by hovering the left pane menu icon > Show my profile
  2. Mention what is the course you completed so we could know what diploma to issue
    3.Submit a ticket here: Contact UiPath Learning - it is way faster to receive your updated document than on the forum

Best,
Roxana

Hi @Roxana_Stratila
I also have a similar problem with my certificate. I have updated my personal information. Please help me change the name in certificate.
User: CuongNM
Email: nguyen.minh.cuong.1102@gmail.com
Regards
MinhCuong.

hello, @Roxana_Stratila I also have a similar problem with certificate.
I have updated my personal information.Please help me change the name in certificate.
username: zmn626
email:875399059@qq.com
Regards
munan Zhang
Thanks you

Hi,

Please let me know the course you completed as well so I could issue your diploma.

Thanks,
Roxana